Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

I ended up with four free tickets to this movie thanks to Nupur Dhakephalkar. Managed to cobble together a raptor pack of four (with Omkar (not me), Debopriyo Moulik, Sanket Sen and myself) and we went to Westend-with-bad-seats. I was told it was an 2040 hours movie, but after reaching I looked at the ticket and noticed it was a 2020 hours movie. I rushed the others and we went in at 2045. I doubt we missed much.

If you go to Westend, look out for the huge Polka Dots banner hanging towards the Cinepolis end. They have misspelled 'cuisine'.

The first half with panoramic scenes and stampeding dinosaurs coupled with stampeding dinosaurs was fun. Then I think they shot the rest of the movie on a Thursday. Everything was in the dark and black. Or they ran out of CGI.
It was an IMax 2D movie. What's the point of an IMax 2D movie? None I guess.
One of the extras looks like Hugo Weaving. Missed Irrfan. Couldn't figure out who the lead actress was. Looks like a Tulshibaug version of Gwenyth Paltrow.

Also, fuck Starlord. Never Forgive. Never Forget.

1 Beard/5

Comments