John Wick 3: Parabellum

I had not seen parts 1 and 2 and was pleasantly surprised. I did do homework before going for it.

Keanu Reeves is excellent, so is the fight choreography. I have a feeling that Ian McShane only does manipulative roles (Bishop Waleran Pillars of the Earth, Odin in American Gods and here too, a slick talker)

I really loved the portrayal of the Adjudicator by Asia Kate Dillion. It radiated the transactional power of the High Table in efficacy and ruthlessness. Hat-tips to Ser Bronn of Morocco.

Unfortunately the bloody parts were censored.

Though not a must watch, a fun watch. Thanks to Ishan Tuljapurkar for making up in movie choices.

What I would like to explore more is the mythos of the universe. It seems deep, enigmatic and detailed. Full points for giving that feeling.

 

3 Beards/5

Comments